Top reasons to study in Canada

Canada consistently ranks as one of the best countries in the world—and is currently the #1 best country for quality of life. Study in Canada, and you’ll receive an internationally recognized education from some of the top educators and academics in the world.

The most important piece of paper you need before you arrive in Canada as an international student is a study permit.
Here’s what you need to know:
• You must apply for a study permit if you are coming to Canada for elementary or secondary school, language school, college or university studies that last longer than 6 months.
• Before you can apply for a study permit, you need to have a letter of acceptance from a school, university or college in Canada.
• This means you need to find a school or program, apply to your program(s) of choice and receive an acceptance letter from a school, college or university in Canada.

Before you apply for a study permit, you need:
• A letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution (DLI)
• A valid passport or travel document
A designated learning institution is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students. All primary and secondary schools in Canada are designated learning institutions.

If you plan to attend a post-secondary school, such as a college or university, make sure it’s on the list.

If you need to take certain courses before you are accepted into your program (conditional acceptance), you’ll be given a study permit for the duration of those courses. Once the college or university accepts you into your chosen program, you must apply to extend your study permit.

es, you can work in Canada after you graduate. There are 3 ways to make this dream a reality:
• Post-graduation work permit
• Express Entry
• Provincial Nominee Program

Post-graduation work permit
This Government of Canada program allows students who have graduated from certain post-secondary schools to get valuable work experience in Canada. The post-graduation work permit is temporary.

The Canadian work experience you gain through a post-graduation work permit can help you qualify for permanent residence in Canada through Express Entry.

Find out more about staying in Canada after you graduate and apply for your work permit.

Express Entry
Express Entry is the first step for most people who wish to immigrate to Canada permanently as a skilled worker. After you have studied and worked in Canada, complete an online profile to see if you have the education, skills, work experience and language ability to be a candidate. The federal government invites top candidates to apply for permanent residence.

Provincial Nominee Program

Almost all of Canada’s provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada.

As an international student who graduated from a Canadian college or university, you have the foundation and education to potentially start a career in a province or territory where you’d like to live.

The Canadian and Regional Governments are constantly reviewing and changing their program which means there may be many options for you to choose from. We can help you find the right program. We are partnered with a prestigious Regulated Canadian Migration Consultant who is registered under Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (RCIC: R520558) .

We look forward to providing the utmost service for you and to ensure reliability. Contact us to help you.